Waka 3 Stages Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR + Center Pinch Lens Cap with Cap Keeper Leash + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Set (52MM)
- DSLR camera’s lens thread size is marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. It’s a symbol ‘Ø’ followed by number, that number is the thread size of your lens. Most Canon 18-55mm Lens use 58mm size. Most Nikon 18-55mm Lens use 52mm size. Please verify the size before ordering.
- REMIUM QUALITY: Made of high standard rubber material, beware of those cheap items with dirty look and bad smells.
- Prevents lens flare caused by extranious light and protects against unexpected bumps or shock. 3 stages design for use with wide-angle, standard, telephoto zoom/non-zoom lenses.
- Comes with our unique design center pinch lens cap with cap keeper leash and premium microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
- Backed with our 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee. NOTICE: the lens hood may cause slight vignetting on 18-55mm lens when zoomed out to the widest angle. This occurs with all universal hoods on 18-55mm lens at the widest angle.
What makes us different?
Waka’s collapsible rubber lens hood is made of high standard rubber material, beware of other items made of cheap material that is dirty look and bad smells!
– Prevents lens flare caused by extranious light.
– Heavy duty rubber material protects against unexpected bumps or shock.
– Internal mounting threads accepts filters and lens caps.
3-in-1 collapsible design:
– Fully retracted for use with wide angle lenses and for storage.
– Extend midway for use with standard lenses.
– Fully extended for use with telephoto lenses.
NOTICE: Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. DSLR camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58= 58mm lens thread size.